♥ Nuffnang ♥

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year eve :D

301210
Update my blogger lur :)
Nothing to said, just wanna sharing my last picture on 2010 which is celebrate New Year eve with my babe elove :D both of us got ours job on the day, after work just can celebrate, only a short period :(  Actually we wanna go auto city countdown 1, cuz i work kat sunway and heard ppl said ltr will got firework so elove come find me we straight countdown kat sunway :S both of us didn't makeup just a simple look..dun get shocked ah haa!!

Having ours dinner first :)
babe elove with me <3

It's me :D

Ini smaller 1 is Elove punya XD

Ini bigger 1 is mine punya XD

Itu ppl come meet us :D

After having dinner, Goin outside see firework :D wahaha*

Us again *






People mountain people sea :S crowded of peoples..HOT!!!






The firework is too amazing!!! On beginning i inmagine just a simple firework only, bt not! It's too amazing O.O !!! cheh~ okay dowan said too many at here liau..It's time to said "WAIT MY NEXT POST" :D

THE END
BabyEwen
3:15pm


No comments:

Post a Comment