♥ Nuffnang ♥

Sunday, March 25, 2012

22012012 New Year's Eve ♥

All about outdated's post and it's start from New Year's Eve. So sorry for my lazy attitude. LOL #fml. and i'm not going to talk about all the story, just share some photo. Hope you guys don't mind :D

My dad was getting older and older :(

My sis was getting taller and skinny :3

and i was getting fatter and fatter :[

Younger sis and me 




It's all about ME Me me me me




In da parkson fitting room





Got china feel XD

Rest @ Starbuck :3

My fav Mocha Blended + ChocolateChip + VanillaCream 

It's all about me again, hahaa #keep calm and snap on

Going home and prepare to eat reunion dinner [steamboat] wif whole family :D
hoho never forget to gamble too XD too bad i keep lost T^T



Tired face but still can smile and take photo /.\


大吉大利 !!!XD

Thankiew For Viewing 

HappyNewYear

No comments:

Post a Comment