♥ Nuffnang ♥

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas eve

Sorry about a late post..I'm here wanna sharing some picture all about of me and my babe elove and some of my dear  friends when we're celebrate ours christmas eve on the night :) on the day got sad got happy also..for sad is i can't celebrate with some dear friends :( but for happy is got my babe elove and who's the three of guys acc me to celebrate the christmas :) anyway thanks chee keong for wait us by patient..haa!! Okay stop saying about this! now start my story..hahaa

We about 9pm+ going? forgt dy :S When waiting take some picture :X

                                          


On The Way :)

Mr.Khaw

with billy :)





We going queensbay first..




Actually we wanna having ours dinner at Station One..but it's too many ppl. can't wait ady so we straight go Auto City countdown and having dinner



stupid camera :@






When we show up to there alrd 11:5+pm @@" huge crowds of people! people moutain people sea :S
There's fireworks is too amazing :D After that we going sega having our dinner :( FINALY!!!


with my babe elove <3




come meet me :D wahaa!! with Rayson


He is very tired on the night..before going home we took some picture :D
Chee Keong with me :)



Chee Keong with Elove :) *he pai seh*XDD

Alvin with Eove :) *wow close sei*>.<

Billy with Elove :)

lalalala~~~ :D


at starbuck :)

red red nail <3

lame :S



wif my babe again :*





pi li pa lar~~XDD snap syok syok






Merry Christmas :D

p/s:waiting for my next late post bahh~~ :)
Baby Ewen
10:10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment