♥ Nuffnang ♥

Friday, December 18, 2009

genting

12.12.09

after work 12++a.m. reach anna home...then me anna lyming tying yvonne chat still 3++a.m. tiok wan sleep le...cause 5++a.m. wan wake up ady...but me and anna talk phn with ours "i love you" still 4++a.m. nonit to sleep...mana zai kun beh cheh T^T

cannot wake up==


face so stim==


anna mum and dad


sleeping in the car


10++a.m. reach genting...huhu~belum check in...so we go shopping first^^

see! so many ppl



gold man


fake new york


wow~


me and anna



in the toilet



we go see that wat wat de movie?





after tat...3++p.m. we go check in...before check in we snap a lot bitch picha...all is copy someting ppl suck pattern...haha...so funny

ours


















check in lo






yeah~check in le...XD we still snap tat bitch picture copy ppl suck pattern...haha...syoik~

yvonne and tying



then we go bath le...after bath we go shopping lu^^huhu~

me anna lyming





me anna


lyming anna


me and lyming







tying anna


tying yvonnne




all girl in white



go shang hai restoran for ours dinner...

ours







shopping shopping~



me and anna go do tatoo...do syoik nia~


after shopping we back hotel le...

ours tatoo


ms.ewen




















anna and lyming sleep le...me tiok follow tying and yvonne go pub...huhu^^ tat pub name safari...
we play still 4++a.m. then back hotel sleep le...
7++a.m. yvonne call me wake up and go eat buffet with her...so tired~after eat,back hotel continue sleep...XD

-update soon-

No comments:

Post a Comment