♥ Nuffnang ♥

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

03092011 Loves the days 1 ♥

Hello readers, I am back. Long time didn't touch my blog it has become a serious dust! :(
I'm here to blog a latest post since on September. haha How long it was. Start the story now, we get up early in the morning for what? hehe Shhh* Ermm.. I still worry about what to wear :X haha! So Liming decide outfit of the day :: floral print wear ^^

On the way

My sweet heart 


In the toilet :)


We go support a dance crew from KL Progression 
They are so good in dancing (Y) *claps claps*

Who is this leng zai ?! O.O 
Look like korean right? hehee

YAY!! WE 

boyfie


They gonna back to hotel and tmrw early in the morning need to back KL for study and training. Hmm..I'm gonna miss him again :'( so see him on next week.
He is so cute 




Sweet Couple  lengzai & lengluii

 Starbucks chit-chat ting 
Hmm..i spent nothing on the day so treat them starbuck. LOL lame




Boring at home took some picha  Teehee :*


Thankiew for viewing
GOOD NIGHT  IMY
Distance loves

No comments:

Post a Comment