♥ Nuffnang ♥

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunway :)

070111

Wow~ first time so free update 3 post ady :D 
Reason :: no sch, no hang out, sick, leg pain bcuz of tat tkd training until now!! :( suck lor..


Okay nw i wan to share my photo on 07.01.2011 that're hang out wif harn yeu and xiao qiang :) We 5pm only went sunway :S Went for? I oso duno =.= For fun gua~ haa!! 
I oso duno why that day i didn't wear lens, didn't make up, and wear spec for hang out =.= "jing dian" scare dio~ first time~ i too "yong gan" dy~ lazy till duno how to said ah :S 
( aiya ini only macam me mah) XD


Goin NEXT STOP (shop name) having ours lunch and dinner..hahaa
3sets free 1set* taste ok only* now promotion i think is 1set free 1set dy =.=



I fall in love this picture XD hahaa...bt look same like someone =.= do u feel it?!


They all dunwan let me took photo :( hao lien~XD paiseh lar them

Xiao Qiang :D



Harn Yeu :D



ours lunch + dinner :D

After that, we go starbuck sembang and online gao gao..dunwan back ady..haa!!


Ini Xiao Qiang punya :D Hot Chocolate*

Ini saya punya :D Iced Mocha Blended*

Ini Harn Yeu punya :D Hot Milk Tea*

They vry cold =.= so order hot drink..haha weak than me :p beh yong gao gao



Nahh!! original me!! =.=



I went sunway help my colleague use a fake receipt and get this!! This money box is free 1 if u buy something the maximum budget are over RM250 then u can get a free money box!! It is so cute!! love seii :3 (duno now still available anot, cuz this is sunway promotion, get from counter 1) :D

izit cute leh~ XD

Wait my next post again bahh..i still got many not yet post up ah~~ anyway Thankss for viewing :D 

THE END
Baby Ewen
8:40pm


No comments:

Post a Comment